Saturday 30 June 2012

My Obsession

Ah, I was supposed to make a blog on Societal Norms... My apologies, I simply thought this was more important.

Of course, my obsession has always been this anime/manga called "Death Note". Apparently they're making a movie which is planned for 2014. Since it is a big thing, I shall now list the possible cast, although I am sure I am asking for a bit too much.

L- Johnny Depp (simply because I cannot imagine any other actors playing L. Heck, I can't imagine Johnny Depp playing L. L is too unique.)
Light Yagami- Ask me later... For now I have this ridiculous hope that he'll be played by Reid from Criminal Minds.
Mello- I would say River Phoenix would have been oh-so-perfect for this role, however, he is dead. Therefore, I think Jamie Campbell Bower should play him. that would be spectacular.
Near- Oh, I don't know... Bu it must be someone who is not mainstream, besides, he should also have a slight British accent, because it'll sound more... Degrading to Mello.
Ryuk- He should be computerized. Obviously.

I'll add more when I think of it.

Forgive the obsession,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment