Tuesday 26 June 2012

Why has it been so long since I...

Greetings humans and possibly spirits that have not yet left this world!



It has been about four months since I've updated this blog. I am very well aware I should be updating this consistently, however, I seem to forget and... Hmm...? What was I talking about? Ah, yes. Ponies. Beautiful creatures, I must say.
I digress. 
I seem to find inspiration everywhere I go. It is quite odd, for I do not get inspired easily. You see, I've been inspired by so many things, I do not know what to write about first. Ah... How lovely. I've decided right this minute that I shall write a plan for the next few days as to what I will be talking about, thus preserving my thoughts in this black hole we call the almighty Internet.


Here goes...


1) Thoughts on Time (I am not trying to be punny here);
2) On Societal Norms, Barbies and Toy-trucks;


Aw, crud. I cannot think of any more suitable un-ridiculous topics on demand. I am trying to be productive here and accomplish something very useful that will benefit our almost-but-not-yet-wretched society.


3) Puns and Other Things Funny (good one, eh?);


Three down, two to go! I'll make the remaining two on the spot if I have to. I cannot think of any, therefore I shall quit using my brain as a uh... Source of ideas. For now. I just realized how ridiculously stupid that last sentence sounded.


Oh, the things I say on here.


With all due modesty,


A





No comments:

Post a Comment