Saturday 17 December 2011

The Holiday Spirit

I'm terribly sorry for being a very unoriginal blogger and posting a blog about the "most wonderful time of the year". Yep, I used a copyrighted material in my blog again.
Anyways. Christmas. Fuuuuuuuuun. I wonder why people bother going out and wasting money to buy unnecessary gifts that might not be appreciated, while there are homeless people who would actually appreciate someone buying them something as simple as a bagel and some tea. Since when Christmas was about tangible gifts? Oh yeah, since the invention of this money-gobbling, human-operating machine called malls.
40% OFF ANY CHRISTMAS THEMED OUTFITS! (does that actually happen?)
25% OFF ANY SNOWFLAKE PATTERNED PAJAMAS! (that's the only Christmas-y pattern I could think of)
And so on, and on, and on. Funny how a simple holiday makes you a better, much nicer person, eh?
Here is a tip if you're one of those die-hard Christmas shoppers: if you're ever stuck on what you want to get your close friends/family, you should make a craft and give it to them. Or better yet, make some pie or cake, because everyone looooooves food, even better! give them chocolate. Chocolate is the thing people cannot live without. Yes, indeed. Remind me to make a post about that. Such a delicacy deserves its own blog post.


P.S I'm thinking of a creative signature to put at the end of my blog posts... The signature at the bottom is uh... The only thing I could manage at this moment.




A

No comments:

Post a Comment